Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A shout out for delicious Kraft Fresh Take!

If you look at the weekly menu, you can see tonight we had pork chops for dinner. I bought some Kraft Fresh Take, which is a package that has some kind of crumbs on one side of the bag and finely shredded cheese on the other. When you open the package, you pull apart the heat-welded seam and mix the two halves together.

Then you just put your meat in one piece at a time and pat it down in the mixture to coat both sides. I used disposable plastic gloves to avoid touching the meat. Next I oven-baked the chops for less than 15 minutes and the main dish was done. Really easy!

I'm happy I have a flavor variety of five more packages in the freezer. :-)

I received a cents-off coupon to try Kraft Fresh Take, but purchased it on my own. I was not paid to write nice things about it, but it was so tasty I practically HAD to!

No comments:

Post a Comment